Sunday, March 25, 2012

How to have even more control over your makeup routine

How to control your routine



A lot of us spend a lot of time looking for the perfect coverage foundation, or the perfect mascara. If you really want complete control follow these tips!:




  1. Make your own tinted moisturizer. I know its easier to buy, but a lot of tinted moisturizers have to little coverage and foundations can be to thick and cakey. Mixing together your moisturizer and your foundation will let you control the amount of coverage based on your ratio of foundation to moisturizer, and it will also be hydrating!I prefer to blend together my covergirl tone rehab(my faveorite drugstore foundation) and my olay complete all day moisturizer(It has spf!)




     2. Use 2 Mascaras instead of  1 (a lengthening and volumizing) to get bold, sky high lashes! I like using Covergirl lashblast length along with the Sephora collection lash plumper!



    3.mix pigment with vasaline to control the color and shine you get from your lipgloss. Simple and easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment