Saturday, March 24, 2012

introduction!

Bonjour Ladies!


Welcome to sweetheart312's beauty blog. Just so you know I'm still figuring out the whole blogger process... but once I'm all figured out I promise my blogs will go a bit smoother! On this blog I will be reviewing products, showing you some tips and tricks, style tips, DIYs, and much more. I plan to blog almost everyday... maybe every other day. SOOOO basically as much as I can!


A little about me/my story:


My name is Kelly, I love everything about beauty! Nails, hair, Makeup, I got introduced to makeup a couple years ago when I noticed girls in my grade were wearing eyeliner and mascara and I LOVED how it looked. I ended up sneaking and taking some of my moms makeup... without being educated about it. I probably looked so awful... I put blue eyeshadow everywhere, smeared eyeliner on my face, packed on the cream blush, and I never washed it off. I put on makeup at night so I didn't have to do it in the morning (which explained my terrible acne) . OY VEY! But I really enjoyed putting makeup on. So I began searching it up on the Internet, Not knowing there was a whole world of makeup beyond the drugstore. The first video I ever watched was Michelle Phan's Lady gaga tutorial. That's where I learned about fake lashes and white eyeliner. It was so amazing! All of a sudden I was an addict, when I wasn't at school or doing homework I was searching up makeup tutorials and started learning more and more and more. Within 3 months I knew more about makeup then a lot of my friends and my mom(wasn't i cool). Ever since then I've calmed down on my YouTube tutorial session and made my own tricks, and I have the skill now to come up with my own looks... So I hope to share what I think is skill with you.


I hope you enjoy this blog and blogs soon to come.


-Kel.

No comments:

Post a Comment